Eulexis is a lemmatiser for Ancient Greek texts.
The « Bailly 2020 Hugo Chávez » is available on Eulexis!
Thanks to the hard work of a team of volunteers led by Gérard Gréco, with special contribution of André Charbonnet, Mark De Wilde and Bernard Maréchal, the Bailly 2020 Hugo Chávez is available under conditions in PDF since April 2020. You can now consult it online. If you find this work useful, do not hesitate to encourage it and make a donation.
This application has been made available with no guarantee and may be subject to further corrections and improvements. If you notice any errors or typos, please do not hesitate to report them!
Many thanks to Philipp Roelli, André Charbonnet, Mark De Wilde, Gérard Gréco, Peter J. Heslin, Yves Ouvrard, Eduard Frunzeanu and Régis Robineau.
- The LSJ is from Philipp Roelli, revised and corrected by Chaeréphon (André Charbonnet)
- The Pape is from Philipp Roelli, revised and corrected by Chaeréphon (André Charbonnet)
- The abridged Bailly is from Chaeréphon (André Charbonnet)
- The Bailly 2020 Hugo Chávez is from Gérard Gréco, converted from TeX to HTML by Philippe Verkerk.
- The lemmatisation and inflection functions are made possible with files from Diogenes and Perseus.